Skip Navigation


Skip Side Navigation

Registering and Requesting Accommodations as a University Employee

Norman ADA Administrator:

Vanessa Llach

Tulsa ADA Administrator:

HSC ADA Administrator:


If you have any concerns related to registration, accommodation determination, supervisor difficulties, or other potential grievances, you may file a grievance with the ADA Coordinator or the University Institutional Equity Office in accordance with prevailing University discrimination grievance procedures.