Your tax-deductible contribution provides our students with opportunities to grow as professional Geographers and Environmental Sustainability experts. Specifically, your gift gives the department’s students needed research and travel support and rewards excellence in student teaching and research.
100 East Boyd St.
SEC Suite 510
Norman OK 73019
Make a Gift
What Your Gift Can Do
Your generous support for the Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability is more critical than ever. It helps us attract and retain the very best students despite decreasing funding from the state.
Choose a Fund
We have several funds that provide you the opportunity to support our students’ professional development activities.
- The Geography Development Fund is an unrestricted fund that supports department activities.
- The Richard L. Nostrand Scholarship recognizes outstanding graduate student research in historical geography.
- The Gress Family Undergraduate Scholarship recognizes a student who is an active contributor to the department via projects, service, or research.
- The Stephen M. Sutherland Fund supports travel expenses and other research by students in the department.
- The John Michael Caldwell Teaching Award Fund recognizes outstanding teaching by graduate students.
- The Clyde & Hazel Bollinger Geography Scholarship recognizes a graduating senior who has shown enthusiasm for the discipline and exhibited exceptional involvement with the department.
- The James C. Davis Geography Early Scholar Award recognizes an undergraduate student who has exhibited academic talent during his or her freshman, sophomore, or junior year.
- The Snider Family Scholarship Fund provides a work-study position to students in the Department of Geography & Environmental Sustainability.
You may make a donation to any of these funds by mailing your check, payable to the University of Oklahoma Foundation, Inc., to Judy Oliger, Department of Geography and Environmental Sustainability, University of Oklahoma, 100 E. Boyd Street, #510D, Norman, OK 73019.
Thank you for your generous support.
Please contact Judy Oliger: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.