Students, are you anxious about climate change? Do you want to engage government leaders on the issue? Join us!
Climate change is a global challenge for your generation; however, many students feel uncomfortable talking with government leaders. We’re here to help!
Dr. Renee McPherson is an OU climate scientist who has worked with government leaders on climate impacts for over 25 years. She will mentor you to work across different affiliations and viewpoints to bring a better understanding of why climate change policy solutions are urgent.
- Come to our meetings, now on Zoom during the pandemic!
- Learn to communicate confidently with legislators and other leaders!
- Turn your climate anxiety into hope and action!
- Introverts and extroverts are welcome!!
- Students have already spoken to Republican and Demographic legislators with the Oklahoma State Legislature, so we will continue building on their work
When: Monday evenings
Time: 5:30 pm
Where: Online for now
Action: Email Dr. McPherson (email@example.com) for Zoom link and get added to the GroupMe messages