National Weather Center (NWC) / Accessibility and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) Testing Accommodations
- You must be registered through OU's Accessibility and Disability Resource Center
- You must be taking traditional lecture courses offered in the NWC
- Request that the DRC notify your instructor for specific semester-long accommodations.
- Talk with your instructor early in the semester and make sure they have received the DRC notification about special accommodations.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org AND your instructor ONE WEEK PRIOR to any scheduled exam(s). This email must include: your full name, the name of the class, and the exam date.
Once you have received an email from your student, email a completed NWC-DRC Test Request Form (pdf) to email@example.com 48 HOURS PRIOR to the scheduled exam/quiz.
- The NWC Library is unable to provide proctors. If a proctor is required for an exam, it is the responsibility of the instructor to provide and coordinate a proctor.
- In exceptional cases, the staff of the School of Meteorology can assist an instructor with finding a proctor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- There will be instances when the NWC Library will not be available for DRC-approved testing due to room availability. In these instances, an email response will be sent notifying the instructor that the room is unavailable. Alternative solutions can be arranged via email@example.com
- The DRC testing center located on main campus will be utilized if all other options have been exhausted.