OU Football Game Day Information
OU Home Game
|9/04||Tulane (Norman, OK)||11:00 AM||(W) 40 - 35|
|09/11||Western Carolina (Norman, OK)||6:00 PM||(W) 76 - 0|
|09/18||Nebraska (Norman, OK)||11:00 AM||(W) 23 - 16|
|09/25||West Virginia (Norman, OK)||6:30 PM||(W) 16 - 13|
|10/02||K-State (Manhattan, KS)||2:30 PM||(W) 37 - 31|
|10/09||Texas (Dallas, TX)||11:00 AM||(W) 55 - 48|
|10/16||TCU (Norman, OK)||6:30 PM||(W) 52 - 31|
|10/23||Kansas (Lawrence, KS)||11:00 AM|
|10/30||Texas Tech (Norman)||TBD|
|11/13||Baylor (Waco, TX)||TBD|
|11/20||Iowa State (Norman)||TBD|
|11/27||Oklahoma State (Stillwater, OK)||TBD|
|Big 12 Championship Game|
Navigating Game Day Entry
Only those items needed for medical or family needs plus empty, clear personal-sized containers suitable for drinking water are permitted. All carried items and entrants are subject to search. Any unlawful items are subject to confiscation, and the person in possession of such items is subject to arrest.
Prohibited items must be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. Items left at the gate will be discarded.
Fans not bringing bags or other allowable items into the facility are strongly encouraged to utilize Express Lanes. Chair back seats are available for sale/rental at Sooner Seat Customer Service booths.
Gates 1 through 7 and 9
Sooner Seat Locations
Gates 1, 5, 7, 11/12 & the upper West concourse
- Clear plastic bags (1 per person) no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (1 per person)
- Non-transparent clutch purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (1 per person)
- Bags necessary for approved medical equipment
- Approved family care items (diapers, formula, etc.) must be included in the clear plastic bag
- EMPTY, clear plastic water bottles less than 17 oz.
- Seat cushions and chair backs smaller than 16" wide and without frames or armrests
- Alcohol (in all forms)
- Baby seats
- Baby strollers
- Bags, backpacks, fanny packs & hard binocular cases
- Beach balls, footballs, balls or other sporting equipment
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6 inches
- Chair backs with frames, armrests and/or wider than 16 inches
- Coolers, containers or ice chests
- Explosives, firearms or weapons
- Folding chairs or stools
- Food or drink
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers of any type (i.e. air horns, plastic horns, whistles, etc.)
- Personal heaters
- Pets (with the exception of registered service dogs)
- Selfie sticks, bi-pods, monopods, etc.
- Umbrellas (per Big 12 Conference)
- Video cameras
Best Place to Park for an OU Game
Public parking is limited on the main campus on game days. Fans are encouraged to arrive early. For pay parking lot locations, please refer to the football parking map. There is a $30 charge for parking and spaces are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free parking is available at the Lloyd Noble Center, located approximately one mile south of the stadium. There is a shuttle that unloads one block south of the stadium on First Street. The shuttle provides return trips for one hour after the conclusion of the game. Patrons may ride the Lloyd Noble Shuttle for a $5 round trip fee.
The City of Norman will be enforcing parking restrictions on all streets on game days. The primary area of enforcement will be “No Parking” areas that are not exempted on game days. Please take the time to read the signs before parking on a city street.