2020 Online Conference
Coaching in Higher Education Consortium
The Coaching in Higher Education Consortium is a diverse community of professionals engaged in the art and science of coaching to empower student growth and success. By serving as collaborative change agents, we advance coaching in higher education as a practice that transforms our institutions.
- Value the relational, holistic, and agency-promoting elements of coaching that strengthen individuals, institutions, and societies.
- Inspire and support coaches by emphasizing personal well-being, professional development, and community engagement.
- Promote equity by advocating approaches to coaching that meet the needs of individual students.
- Contribute our collective experience and expertise to the development of evidence-based practices.
- Endorse scholarly projects that examine innovative coaching practices and measure student success.
- Share our resources to advance the practice and profession of coaching in higher education.
2020 Conference Videos and Presentation Slides
Referenced Innovative Higher Education article:
Success Central: Addressing the Persistence of African-American and Latinx College Students Using a Peer Success Coaching Intervention