OU Project Threshold
Crystal's Coaching Mindset: "I believe coaching is a form of development in which a skilled person helps to unlock a students potential to achieve specific goals. This is done through quality training, guidance, and support, that allows the student to maximize their personal skills, based on their own performance."
Higher Education Background:
- Bachelor's- Psychology and Criminal Justice, Langston University.
- Master's- Human Relations, The University of Oklahoma.
Interests and Hobbies:
- Being an author and playwright.
- I love touring.
- Spending time with my family.
- Meeting new people.
Top Life Defining Moments in Higher Education:
- Being the first in my entire family to graduate from college.
- Recognizing the importance of staff who care vs those who see students as just a job.
- Seeing the impact quality academic guidance has on a student's life.
While in college, I experienced:
- Balancing work and school.
- Difficulty building and managing a successful study system.
- Being a first-generation college student.
- Being a part of a Greek Organization.
- Overcoming daily challenges through resiliency.