OU Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture
David's Coaching Mindset: "I believe that coaching is the opportunity to walk along side and support students with an additional perspective--another set of eyes as they process their experiences.
Higher Education Background:
- Bachelor's- Journalism , University of Kansas.
- Master's- Communication, Pittsburg (KS) State University.
Interests and Hobbies
- Baking, especially bread and cinnamon rolls!
Top Life Defining Moments in Higher Education:
- Mentoring--having significant relationships with others who intentionally built into me and provided encouragement and support.
- Understanding life was meant to be shared. There were times when I felt alone, but I just didn't realize the love and support that was available to me.
- An on-going, growing awareness of my personal gifts and abilities.
While in college, I experienced:
- Difficulty building and managing successful study systems
- Academic motivation challenges.