Deborah Binkley Jackson
OU Project Threshold
Deborah's Coaching Mindset: "I believe coaching is allowing people with a safe head, heart, and gut space that encourage unlocking their potential towards promoting their own meanings of personal growth."
Higher Education Background:
- Bachelor's- Law Enforcement Administration, The University of Oklahoma.
- Master's- Human Relations, The University of Oklahoma.
Interests and Hobbies:
Top Life Defining Moments in Higher Education:
- Desire for human service profession.
- Being the first immediate family to graduate from college.
- Being able to mentor/counsel in meaningful ways.
While in college, I experienced:
- Balancing work and school.
- Difficulty building and managing a successful study system.
- Having no sense of belonging.
- Financial Stress.
- Being a first-generation college student.
- Overcoming daily challenges through resiliency.