Geography and Environmental Sustainability Academic Advisor
OU College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences
Jamie's Coaching Mindset: "I believe that coaching is a holistic way to help others find their path on this journey."
Higher Education Background:
- Bachelor's- Business Marketing, The University of Oklahoma.
- Master's- Education, The University of Oklahoma.
Interests and Hobbies:
- Coaching Soccer.
- Going to the beach.
- Learning about people and their stories.
- Enjoying the sunshine with my husband and daughter.
Top Life Defining Moments in Higher Education:
- Having (what I thought) was the perfect job for me and making a lot of money and realizing my soul was not content.
- The progression of my spiritual journey and realizing we all are on our own journey, there is not one defined path for everyone and how can I help others with their journey.
- Having a baby - realizing my role is to facilitate and coach and ask questions to help others not direct others.
- Completing the Academic Life Coaching certification.
While in college, I experienced:
- Being undecided on a major
- Being a first-generation college student.
- Overcoming daily challenges through resiliency.
- Other- Balancing being a student athlete and school. My calling for after college, "what to do with my life?"