Assistant Director of Academic Advising
OU University College
Nathan's Coaching Mindset: "I believe that coaching is helping others find and bring out the potential that has been inside them all along."
Higher Education Background:
- Bachelor's- Political Science, The University of Oklahoma.
- Master's- International Studies-Global Affairs, The University of Oklahoma.
Interests and Hobbies:
- Tabletop gaming
- Endurance racing
Top Life Defining Moments in Higher Education:
- Finding professors that served as mentors and were invested in my success.
While in college, I experienced:
- Balancing work and school.
- Being undecided on a major.
- Difficulty building and managing successful study systems.
- Not having a sense of belonging.
- Academic motivation challenges.