OU Major and Career Exploration
Travis's Coaching Mindset: "I believe that coaching is all about unlocking potential and eliminating self-imposed barriers. The true transformation with coaching comes from helping clients to learn about themselves and the holistic process of learning, being, and doing instead of simply showing a solution or fixing a problem. When done right, coaching can be the difference in finding true passion and satisfaction in all areas of life."
Higher Education Background:
- Bachelor's- Art, Oklahoma Baptist University
- Master's- Organizational Leadership, Cameron University
Interests and Hobbies:
- Watching movies.
- Working out.
- Spending time with my family.
Top Life Defining Moments in Higher Education:
- Being a First Generation Graduate.
- Attaining my Master's Degree.
- Accepting the role of Director for Major & Career Exploration.
- Attaining My Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) Certification.
While in college, I experienced:
- Not having a sense of belonging.
- Financial stress.
- Being a first-generation college student.
- Academic motivation challenges.
- Overcoming daily challenges through resiliency.