TracDat (Nuventive Improve) Training Sessions
Submitting 2019-20 and 2020-21 AY Assessment Reports
Given the current disruptions surrounding the COVID-19 virus, the Office of Academic Assessment will be conducting TracDat training workshops virtually (via zoom), on as needed basis, for all Assessment Liaisons and staff intending to submit 2019-20 and 2020-21 AY assessment reports for their respective programs.
At the end of these workshops, participants should be:
- Familiar with TracDat and why it is being used as a repository for program assessment information.
- Able to use TracDat to enter assessment information or their programs. For the session to be more effective for you, please have a copy of your assessment report(s) ready during the session.
Please contact Dr. Felix Wao at email@example.com to schedule a training session.
TracDat Training Schedule for Spring 2021
Uploading Assessment Plans/Reports to TracDat for Certificate and Degree Programs.
This workshop is intended for Assessment Liaisons who are new to TracDat and would like to learn how to upload assessment reports for their department’s or school’s certificate or degree program to TracDat. The session will provide an overview of how to document student learning outcomes (SLOs), direct and indirect assessment methods, descriptions of assessment results and details of use of assessment results for continuous improvement.
By the end of this session, workshop participants should be able to:
- Upload contents of the assessment plan (i.e., SLOs and methods of assessment) for a certificate and/or degree program.
- Upload contents of the assessment reports (i.e., descriptions of the student performance and details of the use of assessment results for continuous improvement).
- Revise contents of their assessment plan(s) and/or report(s).
The above workshop is intended for Assessment Liaisons and those charged with uploading assessment reports to TracDat.
The session will be offered via zoom on the following dates/times: