Explore Majors & Careers
At the University of Oklahoma we believe that the career planning process is an important part of your college experience. From individualized career advisement to hosting recruiting events here on campus, we are here to help you connect your passion to your future.
Center for Major & Career Exploration
Did you know there is an office on campus dedicated to helping you make an informed decision about your academic major? The Center for Major & Career Exploration can help you choose a major that fits your passions. Then, you can visit Career Services to figure out how to build a career from that major!
Is your future career plan SuperStrong? The SuperStrong® assessment is derived from the Strong Interest Inventory® assessment, one of the most widely used career tools in the world. The SuperStrong helps students identify their interests and extends their understanding of how interests can support academic and career success with up-to-date data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), and Occupational Information Network (O*NET). Using the same career theory and research behind the Strong Interest Inventory, the SuperStrong is readily accessible to all members of the OU community. The assessment takes 5-10 minutes and can be taken via computer, cell phone, tablet, or any other electronic device.
To access the SuperStrong Assessment, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://vitanavis.com/uofoklahoma
- Click "Sign Up" and use access code uofoklahoma-sooners to create a new account.
- This account will allow you to access your results anytime. After creating an account, the system will prompt you to begin the assessment.
- You will immediately see your results after completing the assessment.
- Follow up with a Major & Career Exploration Coach if you have additional questions!