Available in HIREsooner with Account Activation:
- Employer Database - Search over 5,000 employers who recruit at OU
- Job Agent - Email notifications of recent internships posted to HIREsooner fitting your chosen criteria
- On-Campus Interviews - View the upcoming employers planning a recruiting visit to campus
- Online Job Boards - Internship and job opportunities received from employers for University of Oklahoma students and alumni
- OU Online Resume Books - Post your resume hundreds of employers have access
Available to currently enrolled students with 4x4 Login:
Career Services has made the following resources available to all enrolled students with a 4+4 login. Each site listed has an online search function for current internship openings.
- Going Global - Massive research tool to search internships abroad and in the USA.
- Internships.com - One of the largest online resources for finding an internship.
>>Click here to see HIREsooner Internship Job Boards.
Available in the Career Services' Career Information Center, OMU 323:
The resources listed here can be found in the Career Services' Career Information Center, open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Feel free to stop by and use these items whenever the office of Career Services is open since these items are not permitted to be checked out by students.
- Arts Internships by Debbie McAfee
- Getting Your Ideal Internship by Wet Feet
- International Internships by Charles Gliozzo
- Internships in New Media by Garth Gardner
- Career Education Institutes (CEI):
- Internships with America's Top Companies
- Internships with Community & Social Service Agencies
- The Internship Series:
- Western Regional Ed. Vol.I & II
- The Media Internship Book
- Washington Internships in Law & Policy
- Vault Career Guides:
- Diversity Internships, Co-Ops & Entry-Level Programs
- Top Internships