The following sites list positions on the Internet. Career Services does not edit, monitor or verify the accuracy of the information submitted by the employers, and does not review the background of employers. Career Services does not guarantee that all jobs and internships listed are still available and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. The content or viewpoint of this message does not imply any position of the University of Oklahoma or of Career Services. Please use discretion when using these links.
- Careers and the Disabled offers access to employers committed to inclusion and equal access. Select “Resume Database” to post your resume for employers, and select “Career Fairs/Events” for information on career fairs.
- Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities is a consortium universities, employers and US Government agencies focused on the career employment of college graduates with disabilities.
- E-Sight allows job seekers to search for jobs by location or company.
- GettingHired is a national employment and social networking portal that uniquely connects job seekers with disabilities with employers committed to hiring them.
- Guide Dogs for the Blind provides Guide Dogs and training for individuals willing to make a long-term commitment to becoming instructors.
- Hire Potential is a national staffing firm dedicated to recruiting and employing persons with disabilities.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) consults with job seekers to recommend accommodations for employment in the workplace. Call 1-800-526-7234 for individual consultation.
- JobEnable.com a website that may be useful for your disabled students in finding employment
- Training Resource Network offers publications and materials to promote employment, with job listings nationwide for persons who seek work as employment specialists.