These documents are for use by Environmental Studies majors who are setting up their research projects.
1) Read the Guidelines carefully to be sure you understand what is expected of you and your faculty supervisor as you work on your research project. As you discuss your project with potential faculty supervisors, be sure to share the Guidelines with them.
2) Once you have found a supervisor, fill out the Cover Sheet in consultation with them, and your Cornerstone instructor.
3) Print the form, sign it, and obtain your supervisor’s signature.
4) Submit the signed form to your Cornerstone instructor.
On approval, your project will be assigned a section number, and you will be notified when you may enroll.
These documents are for use by Environmental Studies majors who are seeking financial support for their research projects or other high-impact educational experiences.
1) Read the Guidelines carefully to be sure you understand the purpose of the Scholarship, and what funds are to be used for.
2) Fill out the Application form online, and then print it out and sign it.
3) The Application must also be signed by a faculty sponsor. Typically, this will be the faculty supervisor for ENST 3893 or for some other independent study. In other cases it will be the Director of the Environmental Studies Program.
4) Submit the signed form to the Environmental Studies Program—in person at its office (511 Physical Sciences), or by e-mail (email@example.com).
Scholarship applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Successful applicants will be instructed on the procedure for receiving funds, which will be paid directly to the recipients by OU Financial Services. Scholarship recipients are required to submit a brief report to the Program summarizing their findings or other results and explaining how the scholarship contributed to reaching them.