Math Center Calendar
Welcome to the OU MATH TUTORING CENTER!
In person: Monday - Thursday 9am to 5pm / Fridays 9am to 3pm
Virtual Hours HERE
Exam Review Details HERE
Zoom Guests: before clicking on the Math Center Zoom link, be sure you are signed into your OU Zoom account. To do this, open the Zoom app, and sign in via the SSO option with the domain of 'oklahoma' and your 4x4.
Use Password 'mathcenter'.
The Math Center is dedicated to offering mathematical support to students enrolled in many University of Oklahoma mathematics courses. The Math Center tutors strive to help students be more efficient, effective, and ultimately more independent in their learning of mathematics.
This is done by fostering a supportive environment that encourages students to: enhance their mathematical understanding and skills, recognize their mathematical strengths and weaknesses, and to develop study habits that will benefit them in mathematics (and other subject areas).
Specifically, we provide free drop-in tutoring to students in the following mathematics courses:
- MATH 1473: Mathematics for Critical Thinking
- MATH 1503: College Algebra
- MATH 1523: Pre-Calculus and Trigonometry
- MATH 1643: Functions and Modeling
- MATH 1743: Calculus I for Business, Life and Social Sciences
- MATH 1823: Calculus and Analytical Geometry I
- MATH 1914: Differential and Integral Calculus I
- MATH 2213: Mathematical Systems
- MATH 2223: Data Analysis and Geometric Systems
- MATH 2423: Calculus and Analytical Geometry II
- MATH 2433: Calculus and Analytical Geometry III
- MATH 2443: Calculus and Analytical Geometry IV
- MATH 2924: Differential and Integral Calculus II
- MATH 2934: Differential and Integral Calculus III
- MATH 3113: Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations
- MATH 3333: Linear Algebra I
- MATH 3413: Physical Mathematics I
Facts About the Math Center
- No appointment needed
- Unlimited access when enrolled in an appropriate MATH course
- Expert advice from an experienced staff
- Promote independent thinking
- Meet other students with similar questions
- Come prepared to work on Math
- Good place to meet with your fellow classmates to study Math
- Don't wait until exam week to attend the Math Center. There are more opportunities for individual attention in the non-exam weeks.