Math Center Calendar
MATH CENTER HOURS
Before clicking on the Math Center Zoom link, be sure you are signed into your OU Zoom account. To do this, open the Zoom app, and sign in via the SSO option with the domain of 'oklahoma' and your 4x4.
Take advantage of Review Sessions listed HERE.
Locate your MATH course below and open for a detailed view:
* Some of the online tutoring this academic year is being funded as part of a collaborative research study between OU and West Virginia University. By using the online tutoring provided through the OU Math Center, you are agreeing to participate in this study. Click here to view information about your participation in this study.
The Math Center is primarily dedicated to offering support to students enrolled in University of Oklahoma mathematics courses at the calculus level or below, although we do provide tutoring for certain 3000-level classes. Our goal is to provide assistance to students as they work on understanding the concepts and skills presented in these math courses:
- MATH 1473: Mathematics for Critical Thinking
- MATH 1503: College Algebra
- MATH 1523: Pre-Calculus and Trigonometry
- MATH 1643: Functions and Modeling
- MATH 1743: Calculus I for Business, Life and Social Sciences
- MATH 1823: Calculus and Analytical Geometry I
- MATH 1914: Differential and Integral Calculus I
- MATH 2423: Calculus and Analytical Geometry II
- MATH 2433: Calculus and Analytical Geometry III
- MATH 2443: Calculus and Analytical Geometry IV
- MATH 2924: Differential and Integral Calculus II
- MATH 2934: Differential and Integral Calculus III
- MATH 3113: Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations
- MATH 3333: Linear Algebra I
- MATH 3413: Physical Mathematics I
Math Center Closure
The Math Center is closed for all student holidays. If the University of Oklahoma closes due to weather conditions, the Math Center will be closed as well.
Facts About the Math Center
- No appointment needed
- Unlimited access when enrolled in an appropriate MATH course
- Expert advice from an experienced staff
- Promote independent thinking
- Meet other students with similar questions
- Come prepared to work on Math
- Good place to meet with your fellow classmates to study Math
- Don't wait until exam week to attend the Math Center. There are more opportunities for individual attention in the non-exam weeks.