Internship and Practicum Program
NAS students at the undergraduate and graduate levels are able to participate in a planned work experience related to their personal career and academic goals.
The internship (UG) and practicum (GR), help students learn about possible careers, apply knowledge gained in the classroom, develop skills, and better understand how individuals relate to the workplace. Service to Native peoples in their communities and nations is a primary focus of the NAS internship and practicum experiences.
Current students with internship/practicum questions should contact Raina Heaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Chickasaw Nation
- The Choctaw Nation
- The Cherokee Nation
- Cheyenne-Arapaho Tribes
- The College Board
- OU Native Nations Center
- Native American Langauges Collection at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
- The American Indian Institute
- The Jacobson House Native Art Center
- Norman Public Schools
- Oklahoma City Public Schools
- Indian Health Service
- Oklahoma Indian Legal Services
- Native American Jump Start
- First Americans Museum
- American Civil Liberties Union