The American Philosophical Association keeps a list of resources providing information about diversity and inclusiveness within philosophy as well as strategies and best practices for improving the climate in the field for women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups. See their list here: https://www.apaonline.org/page/diversity_resources.
A collection of resources to aid you in your philosophy endeavors.
APA Resources on Diversity and Inclusiveness
OU Libraries - Philosophy Research
The University of Oklahoma Library provides access to exceptional databases of philosophy reference including Philosophy Compass, PhilPapers, and the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Philosophy - Undergraduate Research Journals
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln's annotated list of undergraduate journals accepting submissions, including information on deadlines
- Undergraduate Research Award - University of Oklahoma Libraries
- Information on OU's Undergraduate Research Awards of $1,500, $1,000, and $750, including eligibility and application
- Undergraduate Research - University of Oklahoma
- An overview of the undergraduate research programs through the OU Honors College
Call for Papers
Every so often, philosophy departments from around the country send out requests for philosophy papers authored by students. Download information about these opportunities below.
If you are interested in presenting a paper at a conference, the Philosophy Department has up to $500 of funds available to help support your travel. For more information, come talk to us Dale Hall Tower floor 6, or email Dr. Judisch at email@example.com