Skip Navigation

Dual Degrees

Skip Side Navigation

Dual Degrees

At the Anne and Henry Zarrow School of Social Work, our students have the opportunity to complete a dual degree. Students interested in dual degrees must be fully admitted to both programs. Typically a dual degree will reduce each degree by twenty percent. Currently we offer the following options:

Master of Social Work/ Master of Arts in International Studies

Master of Social Work/ Generic Dual Degree

For more information on the Generic Dual Degree, contact the Graduate Coordinator on desired campus
Tulsa - Jon Kratz,
Norman - Charlotte Kendrick,