Dodge Family College of Arts and Sciences Student Success Center
- Apply for expedited aid
- Donate to students in need
- For more scholarship information and a guide to using the OU CASH centralized scholarship application system, visit the Financial Aid office
- The Financial Aid Office also maintains a list of external (non-OU) scholarship options.
- The OU Midfirst Bank Money Coach program provides workshops, resources, and personal consultations for students about financial emergencies or long-term planning for financial health.
- Crimson Commitment guarantees scholarships and grants to cover tuition and average fees for an OU student who qualifies and receives Oklahoma's Promise.
- Student Support Services, also known as Project Threshold on the OU campus, is a Federally funded program. It is one of seven TRIO programs designed to serve students who meet one or more of the following criteria: First generation - Neither parent received a four-year degree
Economically Disadvantaged - Based on federal guidelines
Disabled - With appropriate documentation
The University has assembled a terrific set of student resources
The Dodge Family College of Arts and Sciences Online and Technology Services (CAS-OATS) student orientation will answer all your questions about Canvas and how to succeed in an online learning environment
The advisor in your major(s) is available to help. Find their contact information here.
Wellness is essential to learning and thriving. Campus resources remain available to support your physical and emotional health.
OU’s Goddard Health services continues to offer in-person appointments and expanded telehealth options.
Stress, isolation, and transitions can intensify conflict and harassment. If you or someone you know has been subject to racial, xenophobic, or discriminatory attacks, or if you are living in precarious or dangerous circumstances, please use these resources to find a safe resolutions.
Call 911 if you are experiencing an immediate threat
Contact the OU Institutional Equity Office
Contact the OU Behavioral Intervention Team
Regents’ 24-Hour Reporting Hotline 844-428-6531 or www.ou.ethicspoint.com
Contact the OU Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Contact the OU Gender and Equality Center
Contact OU Student Affairs