Find funding with GrantForward
GrantForward is a commercial database that you can use search for pre-solicitations, grants, and awards from funding organizations. Information is updated daily and researchers can execute individual searches, save searches that can send you weekly emails with any updates, and personalize your experience.
If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile (see this QuickTip demo).
Sign up for an account:
- Go to GrantForward’s website
- Click “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter in your OU email address and create a password
- Check your inbox (and possibly your Spam folder!) for a confirmation email. Confirm your account by clicking on the link in the email.
- Log in: Navigate to GrantForward’s homepage. Click on “Log In” in the upper right hand corner
Some introductory tips are available here.
GrantForward Support page link https://www.grantforward.com/support