Find Funding And Collaborators With Pivot
Pivot is a commercial database that provides integrated funding and collaboration search functions for scholarly research and creative activities for individuals ranging from undergraduates to senior scientists to professors and across all disciplines.
Pivot databases contain information about billions of U.S. dollars of funding and profiles on more than three million scholars.
The University of Oklahoma provides access to Pivot for all individuals with an ou.edu email address.
To access Pivot:
Login and claim your profile | Watch Video»
- Go to the website, pivot.proquest.com
- Log in if you already have an account.
- To establish a new account, select "Sign Up" in the upper-right corner to create a new account.
- This will open Create Your Pivot Account, where you will use your OU email address (email@example.com) as your login name and follow the instructions.
- Pivot will send an email with a link to set up your account.
- The next time you log in to Pivot, you will be prompted to claim your Pivot profile, which allows Pivot to automatically email updates regarding suggested funding opportunities and enables other scholars to find you for possible collaboration.
- To claim your profile, you will select from a list of possible matching profiles and will select This is Me. If you do not have a profile, please following directions provided in Pivot (and in the video link above).
To conduct searches for funding:
- Basic Searches | Watch Video»
- Advanced Searches | Watch Video»
- To update and maintain your Pivot Profile | Watch Video»