Welcome faculty writers! As a scholar, you already have the passion and knowledge to produce texts, but you may want coaching or advice on the way to publication success. I am available to work with you.
I can provide guidance on:
- Re-igniting a stalled project
- Agency grant proposals/applications
- Internal applications/dossier
- Responding to a revise & resubmit based on peer review
- Preparing a book proposal for an academic press
- Managing multiple projects
- Finding your writing environment
- Manuscript preparation and editing
- Finding a writing group
Spring 2021 Programs to support faculty writing
New Faculty Writing Group: Writing Your Journal Article in 12 Weeks (registration will open January 8).
- January 26, 2021 – April 13, 2021, Tuesdays 1 pm – 2:15
4-Week Workshop: Writing Your Book Proposal (registration will open January 8). Register here.
- Fridays at 11 am – noon March 5, 12, 19 & 26
Grant Writing Resources
Contact our grants development specialist, Clara Smith
Suggested readings for faculty writers: