OU College Study Abroad Network
The University of Oklahoma encourages individual colleges to develop their own college-sponsored programs that best appeal to the curricular needs and interests of their students.
Each College is encouraged to appoint a Study Abroad Liaison to serve as the College's main contact with the Office of Education Abroad and facilitate compliance with the International Educational Travel Guidelines (PDF) established for all University of Oklahoma sponsored study abroad programs led by OU faculty.
Education Abroad calls a meeting of the OU College Study Abroad Network at least once a semester. College Study Abroad Liaisons may be staff or faculty and are selected by the Dean of the College.
College Study Abroad Liaisons
If you have a question about developing a faculty-led or other study abroad program for students in your college, please contact one of the liaisons listed below.
- College of Architecture: Anthony Cricchio
- College of Arts and Sciences: Rhonda Kyncl
- College of Atmospheric & Geographic Sciences: Petra Klein
- Michael F. Price College of Business: Ana Bolino
- Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy: Loy Macari
- Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education: Wendy Walker
- Gallogly College of Engineering: Leslie Detamore
- Graduate College: Suzanne Peters
- Joe C. and Carole Kerr McClendon Honors College: Brian Johnson
- College of International Studies: Rebecca Cruise
- Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication: Ralph Beliveau
- College of Law: Rebecca Lucas
- The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center: Elsa Higuchi
- Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts: Harold Mortimer
- Summer Session: Robin Stroud