The University of Oklahoma policy requires students who meet any of the following criteria below to provide evidence of having been tested for Tuberculosis within six months prior to attending classes for the first time.
Who Must Comply:
- Students currently holding a visa from U.S. Immigration Service
- A U.S. student who has resided outside the U.S. for more than 8 weeks continuously prior to enrollment
- Students with a health or medical condition that suppresses the immune system
- Students with known exposure to someone with active tuberculosis disease
To Comply with the Policy (choose one):
- Provide a medical record from a physician, clinic or hospital indicating a negative test for Tuberculosis Disease in the 6 months prior to enrollment OR
- Provide documentation of a negative chest x-ray in the 6 months prior to enrollment OR
- Provide a medical record indicating successful treatment of Tuberculosis disease OR
- Receive a TB blood test at OU Health Services
Prior to each semester, OUHS will offer several TB screening clinics. To inquire about clinic hours and location, please call (405) 325-4611, ext. 41777.
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 70 sec. 3244 requires all students who enroll as a full-time student in an Oklahoma public or private postsecondary institution to provide documentation of vaccinations against Hepatitis B (three doses) and measles, mumps and rubella (MMR - two doses). See the Certification of Compliance for details regarding this Oklahoma law.
Submitting Immunization Documentation and Compliance Form
The University of Oklahoma
620 Elm Ave.
Norman, OK 73019-2091
Schedule appointment for immunization
To make an appointment to be immunized, call Goddard Health Services at (405) 325-4441 and press option (2) for clinic appointments.