Ph.D. Candidate, Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran, 2013
Mechanical Engineering, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Iran, 2010
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Mechanics of Advanced Materials
- Fracture mechanics
Dr. Mrinal Saha
Marashizadeh, P., Abshirini, M., Wang, J., Saha, M. C., & Liu, Y. (2019). Multiscale Modeling of fiber fragmentation process in Aligned Zno nanowires enhanced Single fiber composites. Scientific Reports, 9(1), 1-13.
Abshirini, M., Charara, M., Marashizadeh, P., Saha, M. C., Altan, M. C., & Liu, Y. (2019). Functional nanocomposites for 3D printing of stretchable and wearable sensors. Applied Nanoscience, 9(8), 2071-2083.
Charara, M., Abshirini, M., Saha, M. C., Altan, M. C., & Liu, Y. (2019). Highly sensitive compression sensors using three-dimensional printed polydimethylsiloxane/carbon nanotube nanocomposites. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 30(8), 1216-1224.
Marashizadeh, P., Abshirini, M., Saha, M. C., & Liu, Y. (2019). Multi-scale analysis of fiber-matrix interfacial enhancement in hybrid structural composites with aligned zinc oxide nanowires. Materials Research Express, 6(8), 0850c7.
Abshirini, M., Charara, M., Liu, Y., Saha, M., & Altan, M. C. (2018). 3D printing of highly stretchable strain sensors based on carbon nanotube nanocomposites. Advanced Engineering Materials, 20(10), 1800425.
- Jim and Bee Close Scholarship, School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma 2018-2019.
- Graduate Alumni Fellowship, University of Oklahoma, 2017-2018
- Full fund scholarship, School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma, 2017-present.
- Research Assistant, School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (2017-Present): Additive manufacturing of advanced materials, Nanocomposite based strain sensors.
- Teaching Assistant, School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (2018-Present): Design practicum AME 4553, Solid mechanics Lab AME 3112, Heat transfer AME 3171.
Working as a researcher and instructor in academia.