· “The Role of Defect Sites and Oxophilicity of the Support on the Phenol Hydrodeoxygenation Reaction” Camila A. Teles, Priscilla M.de Souza, Adriano Henrique Braga, Raimundo C.Rabelo-Neto, Alejandra Teran, Gary Jacobs, Daniel E. Resasco, Fabio B. Noronha. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2019 - doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2019.02.077
· “Synergistic bimetallic Ru-Pt catalysts for the low-temperature aqueous phase reforming of ethanol” Zhao, Zheng; Zhang, Lu; Tan, Qiaohua; Yang, Feifei; Faria, Jimmy; Resasco, Daniel, AICHE Journal, 65, 151-160, 2019.
· “Commentary: Distributed processes for biomass conversion could aid UN Sustainable Development Goals” Daniel E. Resasco, Bin Wang and David Sabatini, Nature Catalysis,1, 731–735, 2018.
· “Catalytic upgrading of biomass pyrolysis vapors and model compounds using niobia supported Pd catalyst” Camila A. Teles, Priscilla M. de Souza, Raimundo C. Rabelo-Neto, Michael B. Griffin, Calvin Mukarakate, Kellene A. Orton, Daniel E. Resasco, Fábio B. Noronha, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 238, 38–50, 2018.
· “Improving stability of cyclopentanone aldol condensation MgO-based catalysts by surface hydrophobization with organosilanes” D Ngo, T Sooknoi, D Resasco, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 237, 835-843, 2018.
· “Hydrophobic zeolites for the upgrading of biomass-derived short oxygenated compounds in water/oil emulsions”, N Pino, T Bui, G Hincapié, D López, DE Resasco, Applied Catalysis A: General 559, 94-101 2018.
· “Systems-Level Analysis of Energy and Greenhouse Gas Emissions for Coproducing Biobased Fuels and Chemicals: Implications for Sustainability”, AW Beck, AJ O’Brien, GG Zaimes, DE Resasco, SP Crossley, V Khanna, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 6 (5), 5826-5834 2018.
· “Enhanced chemical activity and wettability at adjacent Brønsted acid sites in HZSM-5” M Zeets, DE Resasco, B Wang, Catalysis Today, 312, 44-50, 2018.
· “Controlling Phenolic Hydrodeoxygenation (HDO) by Tailoring Metal-O Bond Strength via Specific Catalyst Metal Type and Particle Size Selection” Nhung Duong, Qiaohua Tan, Daniel E. Resasco, Comptes Rendus Chimie, 21, 155-163, 2018.
· “Hydrodeoxygenation of phenol over Pd catalysts. Effect of support on reaction mechanism and catalyst deactivation” Priscilla M de Souza, Raimundo C Rabelo-Neto, Luiz EP Borges, Gary Jacobs, Burtron H Davis, Daniel E Resasco, Fabio B Noronha, ACS Catalysis, 7, 2058-2073, 2017.
· “Encapsulation of multi-walled carbon nanotubes with copolymer to disperse in aqueous media, S Hanumansetty, E O’Rear, DE Resasco, Journal of Polymer Research 2017, 24 (12), 228
· “Multistage torrefaction and in situ catalytic upgrading to hydrocarbon biofuels: analysis of life cycle energy use and greenhouse gas emissions” George G Zaimes, Andrew W Beck, Rajiv R Janupala, Daniel E Resasco, Steven P Crossley, Lance L Lobban, Vikas Khanna, Energy & Environmental Science 2017, 10, 1034-1050
· “Polymer-Stabilized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube Dispersions in High-Salinity Brines”, MJ Kadhum, D Swatske, J Weston, DE Resasco, B Shiau, JH Harwell, Energy & Fuels 31 (5), 5024-5030, 2017
· “Hydrodeoxygenation of phenol over zirconia supported catalysts. The effect of metal type on reaction mechanism and catalyst deactivation” Camila Abreu Teles, Raimundo Crisostomo Rabelo-Neto, Gary Jacobs, Burtron H Davis, Daniel E Resasco, Fabio Bellot Noronha, ChemCatChem, 9, 2017, 2850–2863
· “Enhancing the Acylation Activity of Acetic Acid by Forming an Intermediate Aromatic Ester” Nhung N. Duong, Bin Wang, Tawan Sooknoi, Steven P. Crossley and Daniel E. Resasco, ChemSusChem, 2017, 10, 2823–2832
· “Reaction mechanism for the conversion of 𝛾-valerolactone (GVL) over a Ru catalyst: a first-principles study, Reda M. Bababrik, Bin Wang, Daniel E. Resasco, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2017, 56 (12), pp 3217–3222
· “Structure, activity, and selectivity of bimetallic Pd-Fe/SiO2 and Pd-Fe/𝛾-Al2O3 catalysts for the conversion of furfural, Natalia Pino, Surapas Sitthisa, Qiaohua Tan, Talita Souza, Diana López, Daniel E. Resasco, Journal of Catalysis 350, 30–40 2017
· “A Systems-Level Roadmap for Biomass Thermal Fractionation and Catalytic Upgrading Strategies” Jeffrey A. Herron, Tyler Vann, Nhung Duong, Daniel E. Resasco, Steven Crossley, Lance L. Lobban, Christos T. Maravelias Journal of Energy Technology, 5, 130–150, 2017
· “Simultaneous upgrading of furanics and phenolics via hydroxyalkylation/aldol condensation reactions” Tuong V Bui, Tawan Sooknoi, Daniel E. Resasco. ChemSusChem, 10 (7), 1631-1639 2017
· “Mechanistic analysis of the role of metal oxophilicity in the hydrodeoxygenation of anisole” Qiaohua Tan, Gonghua Wang, Alex Long, Arne Dinse, Corneliu Buda, John Shabaker, Daniel E. Resasco, Journal of Catalysis, 347, 102–115, 2017
· “Fine‐Tuning the Acid–Base Properties of Boron‐Doped Magnesium Oxide Catalyst for the Selective Aldol Condensation” TN Pham, L Zhang, D Shi, MR Komarneni, MP Ruiz, DE Resasco, J Faria, ChemCatChem 8 (23), 3611-3620, 2016