- PhD, Artificial Intelligence, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
- MS, Real-Time Software Engineering Center for Advanced Software Engineering,
(CASE), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- BS, Computer Application, Osmania University, India
- Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma
- Consultation Services, University Prince Mugrin, Saudi Arabia
- Assistant Professor, Uskudar University, Türkiye
- Assistant Professor, University Prince Mugrin, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Lecturer, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Malaysia
- Senior Software Engineer, HeiTech Padu Berhad, CREDEN, and FreeSoft Tech Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Lecturer, Universiti Malaya, Malaysia
Software engineering, requirement engineering, ontologies, semantic web, information recommendation and e-learning
CLASSES TAUGHT - SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- Software Requirements Engineering
- Analysis & Design of User Interfaces
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Design workshop
Mansoor Abddulhak is a dynamic and accomplished professional with a strong academic background. He is a specialist in the area of software engineering and a certified project manager, as well as a fellow with the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM). He has been in the industry for over 15 years.
Throughout the course of his profession, Mansoor has served various organizations and held different positions, starting off his career in 1997 as an English and Mathematics teacher in his home country of Yemen. As an assistant professor in the School of Computer Science at the University of Oklahoma, Mansoor brings a unique blend of expertise in the software area and a passion for driving innovation and transformative change.
AWARDS, HONORS AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member: IEEE, ACM, Software Testing Club
- Program committee member and reviewer for professional society conferences
- Mansoor Abdulhak, Noor Azida Sahabudin, A Comprehensive View of E-learning in Malaysia, Lambert Academic Publishing, Malaysia. July 2018. ISBN 978-613-9-86801-8
- Duha Awad H Elneel, Hasan Kahtan, Abdul Sahli Fakharudin, Mansoor Abdulhak, Ahmad Salah Al-Ahmad, Yehia Ibrahim Alzoubi, “The Factors Influenced by Stakeholder Identification in E-learning Systems: A Survey,”Journal of King Saud University-Science, 102566, 2023
- Nor Adnan Yahaya, Mansoor Abdullateef Abdulgabber, Shadia Yahya Baroud, “An Evolutionary Approach to Software Testing Ontology Development,” International Journal of Information Technology (IJIT), vol. 8, no. 4, 2022.
- Hasan Kahtan, Mansoor Abdulhak, Ahmad Salah Al-Ahmad, Yehia Ibrahim Alzoubi, “A model for developing dependable systems using a component-based software development approach (MDDS-CBSD),” IET Software, 2022.
- Hael Al-bashiri, Hasan Kahtan, Mansoor Abdullateef Abdulgabber, Awanis Romli, Mohammad Adam Ibrahim Fakhreldin, “Memory-based Collaborative Filtering: Impacting of Common Items on the Quality of Recommendation,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 10, no. 12, 2019, pp. 132-137.
- Norazuwa Binti Salehudin, Hasan Kahtan, Mansoor Abdullateef Abdulgabber, Hael Al-bashiri, “A proposed course recommender model based on collaborative filtering for course registration,” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 10, no. 11, 2019, pp. 162-167.
- Fadhl Hujainah, Rohani Binti Abu Bakar, Mansoor Abdullateef Abdulgabber, Kamal Z Zamli, “Software requirements prioritisation: a systematic literature review on significance, stakeholders, techniques and challenges,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, 2018, pp. 71497-71523
- Jessie Ooi, Mansoor Abdullateef Abdulgabber, Azma Abdullah, Yee Seng Chun, “Ontology development guide using Protégé: BCS3263SQA at FSKKP,” Advanced Science Letters, vol. 24, no. 10, 2018, pp. 7769-7776.
- Duha Awad Elneel, Abdul Sahli Fakharudin, Elsadig Musa Ahmed, Hasan Kahtan, Mansoor Abdullateef; “Stakeholder Identification Overview and Challenges in Requirements Engineering Prospective”. 2022/1/25, 314-319, IEEE.
- RDA Ahmed, M AbdulHak, OH ELNabrawy, “Text Summarization Clustered Transformer (TSCT),” 2022 International Conference on Frontiers of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (FAIML), 2022/6/19, 175-178, IEEE.
- Jamal Hussien, Mansoor Abdullateef, Hasan Kahtan, Riza Sulaiman, “Revisiting Knowledge Transfer for Success Enterprise System Project”, 2021, International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), 499-504, IEEE.
- Abeer Abusobaih, Martin Havranek, Mansoor Abdullateef Abdulgabber, “Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) LEGO Sets in Education,” 2021, International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), 708-713, IEEE.