PhD, Computer Science, University of Oklahoma
MS, Compter Science, University of Oklahoma
BTech, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Course Instructor, University of Oklahoma
- Software Team Lead, Ronnie. K Irani Center for Creation of Economic Wealth (ICCEW), Norman
- Software Intern, Ronnie. K Irani Center for Creation of Economic Wealth (ICCEW), Norman
- Assistant Systems Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services, India
Machine Learning, Medical Image processing, Data Analytics and Computer Science Education
Dr Sanjana Mudduluru is an assistant professor in the School of Computer Science at the University of Oklahoma (OU). Prior to joining OU as a full-time faculty, she worked as a course instructor at the School of Computer Science at OU. Earlier she held a research assistant position at the University of Oklahoma. She received her PhD degree from the School of Computer Science at the OU. She received her MS degree from the Department of Data Science & Analytics at OU. She received his BS degree from the Department of Computer Science at JNTU, Hyderabad, India. The focus of her research is on applying computer vision techniques to biomedical imaging. She is also interested in machine learning at large and in applications of ML/AI in cancer research. She has extensive experience with software development and programming.
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Dissertation Excellence Award, 2023
- Tomorrows Engineer Scholarship, 2021 - 2022
- CS Alumni Graduate Fellowship, 2021 - 2022
See Google Scholar.
Mudduluru, Sanjana. " Improving medical image segmentation and classification using a novel joint deep learning model" (2023).