Deadlines for Graduation
Deadlines for the various steps that must be executed prior to graduation are available at:
Forms for the Master’s degree are available at:
Actions Prior to Defense
- Complete the forms by the deadline indicated above.
- Admission to Candidacy Form - submit before enrolling in project proposal or thesis hours
- Program of Graduate Work (page 1 of candidacy form) - submit with Candidacy Form
- Master’s Thesis Topic and Committee Membership Form (Thesis students only)-submit with Candidacy Form
- Application for Graduation Form - submit at begining of final semester
- Request for Authority for Thesis Defense Form (Thesis students only) - submit during final semester
- Confirm that department has received Authority Form 7 days before defense
- Once thesis hours begin, enroll every semester in at least 2 thesis hours.
- Assistant requests Authority Report Form from enrollment 10 working days before defense (Project students only).
- The comprehensive exam is not applicable to TCOM students.