International Graduate Admission
International Student Deadlines*
Fall Entry: April 1
Spring Entry: September 1
Summer Entry: February 1
These deadlines apply to international applicants who are currently outside the United States.
- Please check with your graduate academic program for specific departmental application deadlines.
- Current OU international students are not subject to this deadline.
* Program deadlines that occur before the international deadline take priority. Program deadlines that occur after the international deadline do not – your application will be held to the earliest deadline whether that is the program deadline or university international deadline. Please review your program’s deadline before applying.
International Student Requirements
- Transcripts - Applicants must submit transcript(s) from their last degree-granting institution.
- English Proficiency - All applicants for whom English is a second language must present evidence of proficiency in the English language.
- Financial Support Documentation - All international applicants must provide documentary evidence of financial support for their first year of study.