Tuition & Aid
- Estimated Costs - Estimated costs of attending OU for an academic year
- Costs - Detailed listing of tuition and fees at the University of Oklahoma
- Flat-Rate Tuition - In an effort to save students money throughout their OU career, a new flat-rate tuition and mandatory fees program has been implemented for full-time undergraduate students.
- In-State/Out-of-State Tuition Policy - OU policy concerning resident status for tuition purposes
- Academic Common Market - interstate agreement for sharing some unique academic programs wherein non-resident tuition charges are waived
- Scholarships - Provides current and prospective students the most information possible concerning scholarships
- Financial Aid - Information about the many scholarships and financial aid opportunities available at The University of Oklahoma
- Net Price Calculator - Estimate eligibility for financial aid
- Financial Education & Counseling Center - Offers OU students free information about managing their finances and providing the resources they need to graduate with as little debt as possible.
- Student Consumer Information - Links to general institutional information