Required Tuition and Fees Fall 2015-Spring 2016
Estimated Tuition & Fees
First-year undergraduate students
|Hours Enrolled:||30 Hours|
|Term Enter:||Fall 15 / Spring 16|
|*Figure includes Mandatory Semester, Mandatory Hourly and Academic Excellence (2015 admit term) Fees. This estimate does not include College Technology, Program and Course Specific Fees.|
Undergraduate Flat-Rate Tuition and Mandatory Fees
|Residency||Resident Tuition||Non-Resident Tuition||Hourly Mandatory Fees||Total|
|Resident (12 or more hours*)||$2,148.00||+||$0.00||+||$1,743.00||=||$3,891.00|
(12 or more hours*)
*Permission is required for students who want to enroll in more than 19 semester hours per Oklahoma State Regents' Policy.
Tuition and Hourly Mandatory Fees
|Student Level||Resident Tuition||Non-Resident Tuition||Hourly Mandatory Fees||Total|
per credit hour
|$143.20||+|| $0.00 ||+||$116.20||=||$259.40|
per credit hour
Mandatory Per Semester Fees
|Fee Description||Fall/Spring Amount||Summer Amount|
|Cultural and Rec Srvcs Fee||$12.50||$6.25|
|Academic Records Fee||$15.00||$15.00|
|Academic Advising Fee||$40.00||$20.00|
|International Student Fee||$50.00||$33.33|
MANDATORY PER SEMESTER CHARGES
- Health & Wellness Center Fee: This fee supports access to the services at Goddard Health Center.
- Cultural and Recreation Service Fee: This fee supports recreational improvements, equipment and intramural sports.
- Academic Records Service Fee: This fee supports the costs of no-charge transcripts, diplomas, class schedule changes, commencement activities, and other academic records services for the life of each student.
- Academic Advising Fee: This fee supports the academic advising services provided to students in all of the colleges. It will provide electronic access to advising and degree audit systems, and additional professional and peer advisors for students. Funds generated by this fee will also allow for new program initiatives and strategies aimed to increase the student graduation rate.
- International Student Maintenance Fee: This fee supports the administrative services rendered by the University of Oklahoma. Services include processing, maintaining, and storing certificates of eligibility, work permits, practical training permits, transfer forms, Visa extensions and expirations, and other immigration papers for international students.
Academic Excellence Fees (per credit hour)
|Admit Year (new admits, re-admits, and change of status)||Amount|
|Beginning Fall 2015||$67.50|
|Beginning Fall 2014||$60.00|
|Beginning Fall 2013||$52.50|
|Beginning Fall 2012||$45.50|
College Technology and Program Fees (per credit hour)
Students enrolling in courses in the following colleges will be charged the College
Technology Services Fees and College Program Fees (per credit hour) listed below:
|College||Program Fee||Technology Fee||Amount|
|Arts & Science||$15.00||$5.00||$20.00|
|Atmospheric & Geo Science||$8.50||$36.00||$44.50|
|Earth & Energy||$15.00||$30.00||$45.00|
|Journalism & Mass Communication ||$34.35||$38.40||$72.75|
Miscellaneous Course Fees
|Full-Time LLM Progam Fee||$5,000.00 per Fall/Spring semester|
|Full-Time MAC Progam Fee||$1,500.00 one time fee during first semester of program|
|Full-Time MBA Progam Fee||$1,500.00 each of first Fall/Spring semesters of program|
|OKC Graduate Center Fee||$100.00 per credit hour|
|Online Course Fee||$40.00 per online credit hour|
|Chemistry Department Fee||$6.50 per course|
|Late Registration Fee||$20.00 for registration after first official day of classes|
In addition, individual courses may have special fees associated with that class.