The Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy Student Services Center is here to provide our students with guidance from the time they enter the College until they successfully complete their major program of study.
We maintain advising records for all of our undergraduate students and are available by appointment to meet with current and prospective students Monday through Thursday.
The Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy Student Services provides MCEE students with information in the following areas:
- Degree Requirements
- MCEE Scholastic Regulations
- MPGE Professional Program
- Graduation Checks
- Add/Drop Course Information
- Course Transfer Information
- Degree Navigator Questions
- Minor and Dual Degree Information
- Change of Major Information
- Repeat Forgiveness Information
- VA and ROTC Form Completion
- Correspondence Enrollment Forms
- Academic Overload Permission
- Tutoring Information
- Referral to On-Campus Counseling Services
Contact Information: MCEE Student Services - SEC P110 (405) 325-4005.