Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Parking & Transportation Services located?
- Where can I review a copy of the parking regulations booklet?
- I have a new car or a new license plate. How do I update my account with P&T?
- Where can you park in metered parking for free?
- Do disability permit-holders have to pay a meter if they park at one?
- Can I rent a vehicle from Parking & Transportation Services?
- Can I order my permit online?
- What is the cost of a permit?
- Can I get a refund for my permit?
- Can I purchase a permit for just one semester?
- How can I pay for a parking permit?
- May I use my permit in another vehicle?
- Why are parking passes so expensive?
- How many parking permits are issued each year?
Parking Spaces and Garages
- Where can visitors park on campus?
- How many parking spaces are on campus?
- How many parking spaces are designated for students?
- How many parking spaces are open during the day?
- Where is motorcycle parking?
- I have a permit, but I can't find a place to park. What do I do?
- If I don't have a permit, how can I get to campus?
- Can I park at the Lloyd Noble Center if I don't have a permit?
- How many garages are on campus? How many parking spaces are in them?
- Are there any parking garages where I can pay by the hour?
- Why don't you build underground garages?