Read the 2013/2014 issue of the OU Parking and Traffic Regulations booklet by clicking here.
Visit campus. Park on campus.
Welcome to the University of Oklahoma. OU Parking Services hopes you enjoy your visit and experience, as certain spaces and areas in campus parking facilities are designated for use by visitors.
These areas have been located for maximum visitor convenience and are clearly identified by signage. Please click on the map at left for specific locations.
Where can I park?
• Visitor permits are valid in all visitor parking spaces as well as any commuter, housing, multipurpose, faculty/staff or OCCE lot.
• Visitors DO NOT have to pay at visitor and customer service areas and meters with a visitor permit displayed.
• Visitor permits are only valid with the current date on the front of the permit.
Where can I NOT park?
Visitor Permits are NOT valid in the following areas:
• North (Parrington) Oval prior to 5 p.m.
• Service vehicle areas south of Lindsey Street.
• Service vehicle areas north of Lindsey Street prior to 5 p.m.
• Any "No Parking" area.
Only those not affiliated with the university are eligible for visitor parking permits and may park in designated visitor parking from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Visitors receiving a parking citation should contact OU Parking Services for further information.
Visitor Parking Permits
How do I get a visitor parking permit?
Visitor permits are valid for a single visit.
Permits may be obtained from the Visitor's Center located in Jacobson Hall on the Parrington (North) Oval or from OU Parking Services, which is located at 1107 Elm Ave. in the Stubbeman Place area.
Please call OU Parking Services at 405-325-3311 for more information and to request a visitor permit be sent by mail.