- Biology Core Molecular Laboratory
- Chemical Crystallography Laboratory
- Chemistry Biochemistry Bioinformatics Core
- Cleanroom (MREC)
- Consolidated Core Laboratory
- Electron Microprobe Laboratory
- Kessler Atmospheric & Ecological Field Station
- Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory
- Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics & Metabolomics
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Protein Production and Characterization Core
- Samuel Roberts Noble Microscopy Laboratory
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES SEARCH COMING SOON!
Core facilities are considered to be centralized shared research resources that provide access to instruments, technologies, and services as well as expert consultation and other services to scientific and clinical investigators. The core facilities listed here likely differ in terms of their policies, fee structure, and support, but all seek to provide valuable services to researchers both internal and external to OU.
This is not yet a comprehensive listing of all core facilities at OU - more will be identified and added to this webpage in the very near future. To inquire about an OU facility not listed on this site, contact Meghan Bomgaars at 405-325-5202 or email@example.com..