Chemistry & Biochemistry Bioinformatics Core (CBBC)
The CBBC is committed to providing data analysis from genomics, proteomics, or other projects to help drive research forward. We also provide training for researchers on various aspects on data analysis.
- Omics data analysis (genomics, transcriptomics, metagenomics, comparative genomics)
- Sequence Analysis
- Pathway analysis
- Customized analysis pipeline
- Experimental Design Assistance
There are different ways in which we can help you:
- Project Data Analysis. After the initial meeting to understand the projects and its informatics needs, we will develop a plan to address each need with its timeline. Along the way, we will provide reports for the progress of each step.
- Consultation/Training. There are great amounts of bioinformatics resources out there. This means some researchers like to perform their own analysis. All the choices can sometimes be overwhelming. To that end, we can help along the way. We will be happy to discuss what tools might best fit your project.
- Letter of support or any other form of support for your grants.