- Have a current FAFSA on file with Financial Aid Services. Find FAFSA information.
- Debt Free Teacher recipients must reapply each year. Email email@example.com for the application.
- Renewal applications are due by February 1.
Thanks for being a Debt Free Teacher participant.
Congratulations, you’ve been accepted into our Debt Free Teachers program! Here’s everything you need to remember about participating in this program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Your loan is a serious legal obligation. It is extremely important that you understand your rights and responsibilities.
Criteria for Continued Eligibility
Minimum standards as an OU student:
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale;
- Be a fully enrolled student in good standing with the College;
- Be making progress toward graduation in teacher preparation;
- Meet qualifications of the Lew Wentz Foundation Loan.
What You Need to Know
Still need more information? Here is everything you need to know about our Debt Free Teachers program.