Reports and Awards
Annual Diversity Reports
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Awards
- Undergraduate Student
- Graduate/Professional Student
- DEI group collaboration (an effort by units/groups/programs to bring together multiple perspectives to address a critical issue of equity or diversity at OU)
Criteria for Awards
- Being an outstanding advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion at the interpersonal, unit and institutional level.
- Demonstrating a commitment to the advancement of diversity, equity, and inclusion at OU and/or in the community through research, teaching, service and collaborative partnerships.
- Demonstrating a commitment to creating a culture of equity, and inclusion within their areas of influence.
- Implementing initiatives to cultivate/advance/model diversity, equity, and inclusion within the OU and surrounding communities.
About the deliberation process: The award selection committee will encompass faculty, staff, and students. To select the finalists in each category, the committee will review applications based on a broad definition of diversity, equity, and inclusion.