- Transition Assessment & Goal Generator (TAGG)
- About the TAGG
- Sooner Works
- Transition Education Resources
- Self-Determination Assessments
- ChoiceMaker Self-Determination Curriculum & Lesson Packages
- Transition Resources - Significant Disabilities
- Timeline of Transition Activities
- Oklahoma Transition Council & OTI
- Selected Zarrow Center Presentations
- The TAGG-A Project
- Contact us
ChoiceMaker Self-Determination Lesson Materials
The ChoiceMaker Self-Determination Transition Curriculum (pdf) teaches middle and secondary students the self-determination skills needed to be successful in school and adult life. It consists of three strands:
- Choosing educational, vocational, and personal goals
- Expressing goals via active student involvement in IEP meetings
- Taking action to attain IEP goals
Six ChoiceMaker Self-Determination instructional packages teach students the skills identified in the ChoiceMaker Curriculum.
Educators and family members of individuals with disabilities may download the following ChoiceMaker lesson materials at no cost. Feel free to modify and improve the lessons. Please send your modified versions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org so that they may be considered for posting for others to use.
Funding from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs supported the development and field testing of the ChoiceMaker Curriculum materials.