**Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggested resources related to Elementary Transition.**
Transition Education Materials for Elementary-Age Students
Presented at the 9th Oklahoma Transition Institute (2014)
- Transition Planning for Elementary Teachers (PPT) by J. Hilborn
- Foundational Transition Concepts in the Early Childhood Classroom (PPT) by S. Moody & E. Boyett
Presented at the 8th Oklahoma Transition Institute (2013)
- Transition in Elementary Education (PPT) by Kristen Perez
Links for Additional Elementary Transition Resources
Links on this page to non-University sites do not represent endorsement by the University of Oklahoma or its affiliates.
- Bizzy Bees (opens in new window): Grades K-1st can explore different careers with a game and accompanying workbook based on the National 16 Career Clusters.
- Explorer edition of The Career Game (opens in new window): This workbook matches personality to general career areas for students Grades 5-7. There are additional options for DVD and computer follow-up activities.