Masters in Learning Sciences
The Master of Education in Learning Sciences prepares you to:
- Apply the latest developments in the cognitive and learning sciences to the design of formal and informal learning environments – P-12 schools, institutions of higher education, museums, workplaces, as well as non-profits and other agencies.
- Create assessments of instructional outcomes in a variety of formats and apply assessment findings to program evaluation and continual improvement
- Engage in basic and applied research in the field of Learning Sciences and apply findings across an array of instructional contexts
- Enter a research-orientated doctoral program
The master’s program of study is highly flexible and customizable. Possible emphasis areas include:
- Educational Data and Assessment
- Learning Design and Technology
- Teaching and Learning (including courses that may count toward Oklahoma alternative teacher certification)
The masters program of study can include an embedded Graduate Certificate in Learning Design and Technology
A masters in Learning Sciences leads to a variety of exciting careers in formal and informal learning settings.