Skip Navigation


Skip Side Navigation


Prospective students may find the admission procedures for each of our degree and certification programs below.

For more details on how to apply as an undergraduate or graduate student to the College of Education see our apply page.

Apply to the College of Education

Graduate Assistantships

A limited number of graduate assistantships are available.  Graduate research and teaching assistantships offer a quarter-time (10 hours a week) of employment.  Students interested in a graduate assistantship should contact the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and complete the required paper work. Applications for graduate assistantships should be submitted to the Department by April 1 of each year.