Rack Room Reservation Procedures
Making a Rack Room Reservation
- If you haven’t already, create an account on the OU Fit + Rec app (or IMLeagues.com) using your OU-affiliated email. If you do not have an OU email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigate to the “Fitness” icon and select the day you want to reserve a rack. You’ll find a list of all 14 stations sorted by hour available.
- Read the attached rules regarding using the space then click, “Join Session”, and “Submit”.
More information about using the OU Fit + Rec app can be found on our website, HERE, if needed.
- Only one individual per rack. Use the weight plates located at your assigned rack. If there is not adequate weight, notify an attendant.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early and check in with the attendant at the rack room before beginning workout.
- Racks will be assigned in order of arrival.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, your spot may be forfeited to a wait list or walk-in user.
- Reservation length is 1 hour. Maximum workout time is 50 minutes to allow 10 minutes for cleaning prior to the next reservation group. If workout is less than 50 minutes, clean as directed prior to leaving the area.
- All members are required to re-rack and clean after workout is complete. We are all a part of the team when it comes to prevention! Clean all equipment and surfaces used including weight plates, safety collars, bars, benches, and kettle bells.
- You can remove yourself from the reservation up to 30 minutes prior to reserved time. Three missed reservations in a 30-day time frame will cause a loss of reservation ability for a 2-week period.