OU Fit+Rec Community Garden
To sign-up for garden orientation class, you will need to download the OU Fit+Rec App. Follow the steps below to get started. Search for OU Fit+Rec in either Apple AppStore or Google Play.
How to Download OU Fit+Rec App
- Download the App.
- Click “Create Account.” If you choose to register through Facebook, please login and allow access to your account.
- Fill in the remaining information for your account.
- Click “Sign-Up.” You will need to verify your account with an e-mail sent to you from IMLeagues and then your account will be active. You cannot do anything on the site without this verification.
- If you have a non @ou.edu email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you can access IMLeagues for class sign-up.
If you need additional help, please contact us at 405-325-3053, email@example.com, or stop by the Sarkeys Fitness Center front desk.
How to Sign-Up For Orientation
- Open the OU Fit+Rec App.
- In the upper righthand conner, click on Fitness tab. This will take you to the Fitness area of the app.
- Once in the Fitness section, you will initially see the scheduled classes for the next 8 days. If you wish to search by class, click on classes tab and you will find each class.
- Pick a class by hitting the green "sign up" or "open" button to the right. Once you pick a class, you will confirm your registration of the class by clicking the "Join Session" button.
- When you register for the class, you will be next prompted with a waiver release form page. After clicking the waiver cofirmation, you will be redirected to a reminder page.
- You registration will be comfirmed with a reminder email.