Degree-Seeking Students Who Need to Complete the New Application for Admission
Students New to OU
If you have never attended The University of Oklahoma, you will complete the new application.
OU Graduating Seniors
If you are a graduating senior completing a bachelor’s degree at The University of Oklahoma, you do need to submit an application for admission. However, you do not need to submit your OU undergraduate transcript.
Previous OU Students
If you have previously attended The University of Oklahoma, you will need to submit a new application for admission to the Graduate College. If the last degree that you earned is not from The University of Oklahoma, you will need a transcript from that university with your application for admission.
Degree-Seeking Students Who Need to Complete the Addition or Change of Program (ACOP) Application
This application is intended for current OU graduate students who meet one of the following criteria:
- are graduating and wish to continue on to another graduate program at OU
- would like to add a second graduate program to their current program
- would like to change their graduate program
- are in an accelerated degree program
Things to know about the ACOP application:
- No application fee is required.
- Each academic unit requires supplemental materials for the addition or change of program application. It is your responsibility to check with the academic unit regarding these materials.