OU Postdoc Association
It is the mission of the OU Postdoc Association (PDA) to address issues of the OU Norman postdoctoral community. By bringing postdocs together and providing useful resources, OU PDA hopes to create a welcoming environment that helps postdocs further their careers.
For more information contact Meghan Kempher (email@example.com)
National Postdoc Association
OU is a sustaining member of the National Postdoc Association which qualifies graduate students and postdocs for free affiliate memberships. More info link
To sign up for your free affiliate membership, please visit their registration site and select one of these options
- Affiliate Individual Member, Graduate Student
- Affiliate Individual Member, Non-Postdoc/Other
- Affiliate Individual Member, Postdoc
Continue registration using your OU email address
National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NFCDD)
NCFDD is an independent professional development, training, and mentoring community of faculty, postdocs, & graduate students from over 450 colleges and universities.
Activate Your Membership
- Go to the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity Become a Member page (https://www.facultydiversity.org/join).
- Within the list of universities, click on "University of Oklahoma."
- Complete the registration form by following all instructions. Be sure to provide your OU email address.
- Once you have submitted your registration information and NCFDD has approved your connection to OU, you should receive a welcome email.
General OU Resources
- Institutional Equity Office http://www.ou.edu/eoo
- Human Resource link for OU employee information: https://hr.ou.edu/Employees
- IFFS - International Faculty and Staff Services https://hr.ou.edu/Immigration/About-IFSS
- OU Libraries - https://libraries.ou.edu/frontpage
- OU Writing Center- http://www.ou.edu/writingcenter/faculty_writers
- OU Wellness - http://www.ou.edu/wellness